Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lil over three weeks

I'm doing great, nearly full range of motion with little to no pain. I still feel pain when doing certain things, but in general I feel improvement from day to day.

I drove myself to barbershop today...felt like I ran a marathon when I returned home. I just it takes time to regain stamina after laying around for three weeks.

Another side benefit is weight loss. MD's say it's excess water weight being stripped off by the new kidney. Not complaining in the least, I needed to loss a few pounds...I should be beach ready by summer!

I want to thank everyone who has supported me through this journey. This ordeal has changed my outlook on life and my understanding of the nature of good people. I hope to be able to pass on good deeds in the future.

I'll post some pictures from the hospital once I locate my transfer cable for the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marshall I am glad to see that things have worked out well for you. You are always in my prayers. You and your family. God Bless.